Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Showers!

So many of my friends from here are having babies! This means lots of baby showers! I don't have pictures from all of the showers, but here's one from Meagans. We went out to breakfast at Cup n' Saucer in San Jose. It was delicious! The three of us on the end are all expecting. Hailey was due this week and Meagan is due shortly. I met all these great girls from recruiting events and activities through Bryan's work. All of our husbands work together. Here are couple gifts I made. The first is a tag blanket and the other is a nursing cover with a matching diaper pouch.












5 comments:

Brianna said...

Glad to hear you have been keeping busy! Wondering how you have been doing!

sarah e. said...

I love the tag blanket idea! How fun!! We always joke about how the best part of a present is the tag...for that reason most of Maggie's stuffed animals still have their tags on. :)

The Harrisons said...

Wow, great work! I've been seeing tag blankets everywhere and I thought they would be really fun to make. You might have to give me some pointers.

Riggs Familia said...

I just made two nursing covers this week!...that's to you! Is that a pocket you added inside at a diagnol?...I like it. Good idea. I added a pocket to mine, but I think I like the diagnol better! Cute. Cute.

Kelsey said...

Great job on all the gifts. I love how they're so personal. How fun to have such a nice group of girls to hang out with!