Monday, August 3, 2009

8 Months Pregnant!



I can't believe I only have 7 1/2 weeks left! I am super excited but still not ready for this baby to come. I have way too many projects I want to finish and reorganizing I want to get done. Plus I need some more one on one time with my sweet little boy! I know you have all been dying to see my pregnant belly, so here ya go!! Sorry the picture is so blurry, it's the only one I have!

6 comments:

The Harrisons said...

You are almost there! I look just as big as you are and I'm only 4 months along!

Dani W said...

Oh my goodness Melissa you are so stinkin cute! I love the belly and I cannot wait to see the new addition! :)

Brianna said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see you next week!

Riggs Familia said...

Uummm, problem. Where's the baby? That's no belly! Lucky lucky girl! :)

Having a second kid is like having the first. You'll look back and reminisce at the wonderful past...and yet you can't remember what life was like without them.

Kelsey said...

You look so cute. I have to agree with Mel... not much belly. You're lucky you're not huge at 8 months. Congrats! Can't wait to see him!

whitney said...

i'm so glad you commented on my blog so i could find your blog! ok melissa, you're ridiculously cute!! you guys are such a darling family. i can't wait to see what a cutie the new little guy will be.