
I can't believe I only have 3 weeks left! Where has this pregnancy gone? I am feeling more prepared, ready and excited to have this baby! The nesting phase has definitely kicked in. I have been deep cleaning and reorganizing, finishing projects and trying to get everything done. I am a little nervous about having two little ones. I hope that Aiden adjusts well to having a little brother. He talks about him all the time. When ever he sees his baby pictures he points to them and says, "baby brother". It's super cute! And he makes sure we pray for him all the time. I'm sure he will be a good big brother!
7 comments:
I was just thinking about how soon you'd become a new mommy again. Time sure has flown by. I can't wait to see the little guy and I bet Aiden will be a great big brother! Hope all goes well!
you are too cute. I know aiden will be a GREAT big bro, and having two kids will be nothing for you because you are an amazing women melissa and those kiddos are lucky to have you as their momma! I am glad to hear that the second pregnancy goes faster, I don't think I could have another one like the last one. Good luck and keep us posted. Do you think the baby will look like aiden, i wonder???
Well, I officially think it's time to start showing...that's no belly for being three weeks away!
Oh, Aiden will love having a buddy around!
I agree with Lindee, you are way too small to be three weeks away! Lucky you for staying so small. Can't wait to see the new little guy - you'll be great with your two little boys!
You're too cute, Melissa!! You make everyone else so jealous :) Can't believe it's almost done~ super excited about Thursday night!
Wow, I can't believe the baby will be here that soon! We are so excited for you...get as much sleep as you can! :)
yay, you look amazing. I think I am that size when I am 5 months. Oh well. You will do fabulous with 2 kids. I am sure Aiden will "try" to be a BIG helper! Good luck with everything!!!
Post a Comment