Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pictures

My friend Meghan MacAskill gave me a photo shoot of Austin as a baby shower gift. It was so great we didn't have to go anywhere, she just came to our house to take them. I love the pictures! She did such a great job! Here are just a few of the ones I love. (oh and the pictures from the previous post about Aiden were taken by her as well) These were taken when Austin was 2 1/2 weeks old.







6 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Wow! You got some great shots. Such a great gift. I love the one of you laying by Austin--beautiful!

Riggs Familia said...

Those are some awesome pics. Talk about a great present! Austin is A-Dorable! So stinkin' cute!

btw-john got engaged last night!

Dani W said...

Awe Melissa they are so amazing!!! I second emily... I love the one of you two laying down... so precious! I would have LOVED to get some shots like that of Olivia when we had our photo shoot but... she wasnt the most cooperative lol... but yours turned out so adorable! :)

Steph said...

I love your new pics...especially the 2nd from the last! That is my absoulte fav! Your whole family is adorable, Austin is a precious addition. You are looking amazing for just having a baby...I would still look like Shrek at this point. Good for you!

Caroline said...

aw...such a sweet little boy. I LOVE the family ones those are SO fun!

Kelsey said...

Wow Meagan did an awesome job! I especially love the one on the bed with you and Austin. It's breathtaking. :)