Bubble Magnets-simple and so cute!
6 Month Daily Calendar containing quotes from General Conference - took a long time to put together, but well worth it! It has magnets on the back so it can be put on the fridge and read every day. 
Book Clock - love this project! I got the idea from rufflesandstuff.com. Her book clock turned out amazing! It's the black one.
6 comments:
Everything is so cute! It's fun to have projects like that and have them turn out great.
Where'd you get the frames for the baby's name??? They are darling!
And, we did the magnets for YWs in January--the girls loved them!
Wow, Melissa! You're a crafting rock star--I'm so impressed. That clock is AWEsome, and what a great idea with the conference quotes. You are a woman of many talents, including teaching a big group of antsy kids to sing a beautiful song about the Savior. Good job this morning!
I love everything you made! I am definitely going to have to check out that site you snagged the book clock idea from! I have a few links on my blog of a few of the sites I snag ideas from if you ever a in search of new ideas. :)
Super cute and super talented!
So fun! And Juliet's letters are fantastic. I miss you already!
Post a Comment