Sunday, May 23, 2010

House...

Yes, we have been noticably absent from the blogging world over the past month or more. No, we did not disappear or abandon our blog...we have just had A LOT going on. We'll try to get caught up soon. One thing that has been keeping us busy is moving (we miss our friends!!) and working on our new house. This has been in the works for a little while now, but we have never posted any pictures. Here is a picture of the outside (sorry for the poor quality).
We'll post more pictures in a week or so when we finish up with the inside.

18 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow your house looks so cute! Congrats on becoming home owners!
Can't wait to see the inside.

Diana said...

Your house looks awesome! I am so happy for you guys! When Ryan told me that you would be moving out there I just got so excited for your little family! Good luck with everything!!!

Anna said...

YOur house looks awesome!! Congrats to you guys!

Em and Ms said...

I heard from your mom that you moved. That's so great! Your house looks huge and so nice! Can't wait to see what you guys have done.

Riggs Familia said...

can i say, FINALLY! :)
i was just thinking this morning, I needed to call and bug you for pictures!
Beautiful house! Congrats.

Courtni said...

I don't know why you would take that house over Bristol Commons ;-) Seriously, that is beautiful! We miss you guys...excited to see you in a few day!

Steph said...

YAY! That's so exciting! Your home looks beautiful!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

yay, where did you buy?

Sarah M said...

Wow! That looks amazing! I had no idea it was so magnificent! We miss you guys too, so we'll have to get together soon.

Laura said...

Beautiful, Melissa!!! OK, I liked my bay area house until now.....miss you!!

sarah e. said...

Wow! Beautiful!! Congrats and can't wait to see more.

Trinity said...

Melissa congratulations on the house! Where did you guys move?

Melanie Sharp said...

You didn't tell us you bought a palace?! It's a perk to living in the bay area for a while - makes it so your first house is always a palace! So excited for you. So miss you.

hatch said...

Your new home looks beautiful! Congratulations!

Riggs Familia said...

ok girl. long enough break. where are you?

Em and Ms said...

Ditto what Melinda said--I've been thinking about you guys.

Maginot said...

I think you need to start blogging again! Love you and wish we lived closer!

Afton said...

Holy shmoli, no wonder you moved! How awesome!