My little boy is 9 months old now! I can hardly believe it! He is growing and learning so much right now. It's really a lot of fun to watch him explore and discover new things.
Yay! Happy 9 months Aiden! It's amazing how fast time flies. Is this kid walking yet? If he's not, he's gotta be extremely close! I love the top right picture--so sweet.
4 comments:
Yay! Happy 9 months Aiden! It's amazing how fast time flies. Is this kid walking yet? If he's not, he's gotta be extremely close! I love the top right picture--so sweet.
He's so cute! Love those grey pants! Did you make them? And his shoes are too cute as well!
Wow. He is really looking a lot older these days. I can't wait to see you guys soon. When do you move out and do you have a place to live yet?
He really is such a cute kid, melissa!! I can't get over how much of a Monson he looks like. So cute!
Post a Comment