Saturday, January 10, 2009

Beautiful Day at Carmel Beach!



We had so much fun today at the gorgeous Carmel beach! We were planning to go to Santa Cruz but Aiden fell asleep right before we got there so we decided to continue driving down to Monterey and Carmel so that he could have a little nap. The weather was unbelievable! 70 degrees, sunny and beautiful!! We decided we definitely need to do this more often considering we live so close to the ocean! Come and visit and we will take you with us! Aiden had a great time playing in the sand, running around chasing the dogs, and making lots of friends. Here's a video of him running around.


Another great thing I love about Carmel is the beautiful exotic homes. Each home goes by its own name instead of having a house number. Here are a just a couple of the adorable homes. The one on the left is for sale for $3 million dollars!! Yikes!

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

How fun! We live a few hours away from the beach here and we haven't gone yet. This makes me want to go!

Em and Ms said...

Carmel is beautiful. We still want to go back sometime.

Steph said...

I could definately go for 70 degree weather. Instead we have 70 mile per hour winds. (Do you ever miss the wind here, Melissa?) Over the holidays, Eldon found my electric blanket. It has helped ease the cold feeling in my bones. Yep, it's still winter here. Ugh.

Mommy Crafts said...

Remember Me!! How is everything going...looks like you have a cute little family. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Jen said...

3 mill is cheap for Carmel...shows the recession hits everywhere. ;)

Glad you guys had fun! I hope you do take advantage of living so close to so many things like the beach whild you live there!

Angela said...

Wow, Aiden is looking so old all of a sudden! Maybe it's the walking. But he's still as cute as ever!

Meghan said...

I am jealous!! I could totally go for 70 degrees right now! Aiden is so adorable, and all these pictures are adorable too!

Caroline said...

Here we are freezing to death, bundling up to just go outside and you are out playing at the beach! Wish I was there to play with you guys. I REALLY want to come visit!!