Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hair Cut!

While I loved his frohawk it was getting a little long and if it wasn't styled his hair was a mess! So we decided it was time for a haircut!

This is before -

During

After!

He just looks so handsome! I love the way it turned out!

7 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans said...

too cute!

Steph said...

You just can't go wrong with a cutie like Aiden, but I do like the short GQ Spikey frohawk best. Way to make a cutie even cuter!

Jen said...

He looks older with the hair cut. He's growing up way too fast!

Riggs Familia said...

Aw. He is just so cute :)
Love the new do.
Cutting babies hair is always an adventure, you did a great job. It made me smile 'cause, I just cut Carter's hair an hour ago!

Caroline said...

Love it!! Did you do the haircut by yourself?

Walker Family said...

Melissa, your little man is such a cutie! Your dress him like such a little man and I love it! Great hair cut!

Cindy said...

You guys did a good job! His little fauxhawk is so cute!