
Last year we were fortunate enough to see both of our awesome families during Christmas and New Years. We decided not to do that this year. We are splitting our time so we spend Christmas with the Rowes this year and we will spend Christmas with my family next year. It's just too expensive to see both! Anyway I just wanted to let my family know that I am thinking of them and miss them! And I can't wait to see them again! Don't worry it won't be too long I hope! Look how cute my nieces and nephews are!! This is everyone except for Micheal and Arianna (Lance and Briannas) and Eliza, Lincoln, Esther, Ammon, and Amelia (Teresa and Davids) They are wearing the shirts that my parents (who are on their mission right now) gave them for Christmas. I love you all!!
1 comment:
OH MELISSA!!! WE MISS YOU, TOO!
Post a Comment