Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We had such a great Thanksgiving! We spent Thanksgiving with Bryan's family. It was so nice to be with family, eat yummy food, and have fun together! Here are some pictures of our time there. Of course I don't have any pictures from Thanksgiving dinner! But I did take some others.

Eating dinner at El Rosal with family. Aiden found the straws to be fasinating.















Aiden and Aunt Jen before heading to Aunt Holly and Uncle Drews for Thanksgiving dinner.




















Jack and Aiden play with the huge dog at Costco and taste samples!



























Mom treated the girls to pedicures! Thank you! Now we all have pretty feet! We also went and saw Twilight! I really liked it!! It may not have been exactly like the book but I still thought it was really good!

2 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Sounds like fun! I love that the girls got pedicures. I was just thinking I need one bad, but I really don't want to spend the money. I thought exactly the same thing about Twilight--I really enjoyed it!

Carlos said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! I LOVE your family pictures too! I can't believe how big Aiden is getting!