Those are all soooo cute! Did you get your hair cut? I cut off over a foot of mine. It's above my shoulders now. I love the pics of Aiden, his teeth are so cute! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!
Your pictures turned out really cute. I love the classic black you choose to do. I too like the pics of Aiden. Michael finally has one tooth on the top coming in. Front teeth are so funny on babies.
Cute Cute! Did you go to Penny's to get them taken? The last one of Aiden is super cute. You got some good family shots. Which one are you gonna pic for the main family pic?
aw... totally cute!! I love your haircut, you look hot! We had so much fun hanging out with Bryan while he was here. We talked a lot about our kids. He is such a good dad!
6 comments:
Those are all soooo cute! Did you get your hair cut? I cut off over a foot of mine. It's above my shoulders now. I love the pics of Aiden, his teeth are so cute! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!
Your pictures turned out really cute. I love the classic black you choose to do. I too like the pics of Aiden. Michael finally has one tooth on the top coming in. Front teeth are so funny on babies.
Cute pictures! you guys all look great! Aiden is such a cutie. It's fun to get family pictures.
Cute Cute! Did you go to Penny's to get them taken? The last one of Aiden is super cute. You got some good family shots. Which one are you gonna pic for the main family pic?
aw... totally cute!! I love your haircut, you look hot! We had so much fun hanging out with Bryan while he was here. We talked a lot about our kids. He is such a good dad!
Soooo cute!!
Post a Comment