Do you think he liked Santa Claus? Yeah not so much! From a distant he thought he was great. He kept pointing at him and would walk over next to him, but as soon as we put him on his lap you can see what happened.
As we were cleaning up from the party she asked us if we would like a family photo done. So of course I said yes! Free professional pictures!! Bryan was a good sport about it even though he really didn't want to.
Even though the pictures don't lead you to believe Aiden was very happy during the night, he actually did have a great time. He loved running around every where, eating the yummy food, and dancing to the music. He especially loved the primary children singing. He had all eyes and ears on them and danced around while they sang. It was pretty cute!!


9 comments:
It really is just something with 1-year-olds. I don't get it, but these pictures are classic. Even if he is crying it's still cute.
Ok! those Santa pics are hilarious! That's a great pic to have :) Jer thinks Santa looks kinda scary, so you can't blame Aiden! The family pic turned out really good.
Wow, Melissa. You guys look great. I don't think my family has EVER looked that good to attend a Ward Christmas party!
ha! I am surprised Kylie wasn't like that for ours. I love all of the pics!
Michael was just as scared. Joe made me feel bad for making Michael sit on Santa. I do love that family photo~! Prof. pics at a Christmas party with Santa is awesome!
Hahaha! I love the Santa pictures, so clasic!
Those pictures are great. I will agree Santa does look a little scary in these pics!!! My boys cried this year too. As soon as they got on his lap they started saying "mommy" and crying!! Maybe next year! The photographer did a really good job! Your family pictures is so cute.
-Thanks for always commenting on my blog! I didn't take a class or anything, but I just have been doing more reading and practicing lately!
Those pictures are precious. They really tell a story. I love it.
It looks like Aiden didn't like Santa too much! :( Great pic of your family...
Post a Comment