Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Missing my Hubby!

I am now realizing what it's like to be the wife of an tax accountant. Bryan has been working until midnight almost every night (except Sunday) for the past couple of weeks! We are really missing him, but we are grateful that he has a good job. I don't know how he keeps going! At least he doesn't have to work on Sunday! He'll probably continue to be this busy until after April 15th. Then hopefully it will slow down a bit!

3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

That is hard. He is lucky he doesn't have to work weekends though--a lot of accountant do this time of year. Hopefully when it's all over you guys can take a fun trip together or something.

Kelsey said...

Thinking about having him gone all day for several months would be hard by yourself. Having the career he does I'd consider trying to not have any kids born in those months! But that's just the way I think. Weekends off is definitely something to be grateful for. Good luck!

Steph said...

Dude we aren't accountants, but we have to work long hours at tax time, too. That tax bill is a kick in the behind.