Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We're HAVING A BOY!!

We are SO EXCITED!! We are having another little boy! This isn't the best picture, but you can kind of see his cute little profile. The doctor said that everything looks good. We couldn't be happier! I have to say that I was not expecting it to be a boy. I thought it had to be a girl, boy was I wrong! I'm not very good at this guessing game. I thought Aiden was a girl too!

14 comments:

Dani W said...

So now you should know... if you think you are having a boy... it will probably be a girl! CONGRATS!!!

Em and Ms said...

Ha ha--maybe that should've been your clue this was also a boy :) Congrats! That will be so fun to have 2 little boys. Plus you'll save a ton since you don't have to buy all new stuff. I'm sure he'll be as cute as Aiden!

The Harrisons said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

Riggs Familia said...

Woohoo! Two little boys! How fun :) I wanted two of the same gender right in a row...that didn't work out so much for me, though! Congrats!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

yay...congrats!!!!

Meagan said...

Congrats Melissa! That seems to be the trend around here, at least with accounting wives. You get whatever you had before. That is exciting!

Meghan said...

Congrats Melissa!! How fun to have 2 boys close together! I can't wait to see that sweet little baby!! I can't believe how big Aiden is... I love the swimming pictures, he is so adorable! I love his big smile!

Diana said...

How fun to have two little boys! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

Steph said...

Well, It seems that you might just have the burden of evening out all the girl cousins in this family. :o) I'm sure Aiden is excited...he is right? He wanted a Bro? lol

Kelsey said...

So the Chinese Calendar was right! I was right! Congrats! Aiden will love his play buddy.

Cindy said...

Congratulations! Hopefully those little boys will be great friends!!

Elizabeth C said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys!

Caroline said...

I totally thought you were having a girl too!! That will be so fun for Aiden to have a brother. I still can't believe you guys are on #2!!

sarah e. said...

How fun...two little buddies!! And you're so lucky to be able to reuse all those cute outfits right away. You're smart to have them almost on the same seasons!