





As much as we would love to be living in a house, there are some perks to living in an apartment complex - weight/work out rooms and swimming pools!! I have loved having a place to go work out! I don't know why, but it's so much easier to do it when I have a designated place to go with all the equipment there. And the swimming pool is fabulous!! This past week was hot! So we headed straight for the pool. Even though the pool isn't heated yet, Aiden absolutely loved it! We invited some friends to come swim with us the other day. Aiden loved having Noah and Laura there to swim with him, and I enjoyed having my friends Sara and Melanie there to chat with! Yay for friends, hot weather and swimming pools!!
5 comments:
That is definitely one thing I miss about our apartment. The pool is so necessary for summer around here too! Looks like they all had a blast!
Your pool is open?! Ours is closed to fix something(because of a new city code) and our apt complex said all the pools in the area are closed, too. Luckily it's cooled off, but if they don't fix our pool soon then I might have to come over!
Looks like the swimsuit in Aiden's Easter basket fits just right. Glad to see it's being put to good use. ;)
That brings back memories of swimming with Aiden in our pool last summer... Hopefully we can do it again this year :)
Post a Comment