The Happenings of our Happy Little Family
Yay! Congratulations! Such exciting news. When are you due? I think you're the first of us that had babies around the same time to have your 2nd. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations, Aiden and Mom and Dad!! We are very excited for you all.
Congratulations! Thats so exciting!!! When are you due?
I am sue September 25th! So I'm a little over 17 weeks! We find out what we are having in just a couple of weeks! WE are so excited!
YAY!!!!! So exciting! My guess is that it's a little girl to play with all these other little girls being born!
Congratulations!! Sp happy for you guys!!
Wow!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! :)
YAY, congrats!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! A September baby huh? Perfect time to have a baby if you ask me :)
Yay! I'm so happy for you. What fun!! Can't wait to hear what you're having... :)
Congrats!
That is so exciting!
Woohooo! Congrats chicka!Now the next post must answer all the questions! I hope you're feeling well!
Congratulations to all three of you and the grandmas and grandpas too.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! Such exciting news. When are you due? I think you're the first of us that had babies around the same time to have your 2nd. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations, Aiden and Mom and Dad!! We are very excited for you all.
Congratulations! Thats so exciting!!! When are you due?
I am sue September 25th! So I'm a little over 17 weeks! We find out what we are having in just a couple of weeks! WE are so excited!
YAY!!!!! So exciting! My guess is that it's a little girl to play with all these other little girls being born!
Congratulations!! Sp happy for you guys!!
Wow!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! :)
YAY, congrats!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! A September baby huh? Perfect time to have a baby if you ask me :)
Yay! I'm so happy for you. What fun!! Can't wait to hear what you're having... :)
Congrats!
That is so exciting!
Woohooo! Congrats chicka!
Now the next post must answer all the questions! I hope you're feeling well!
Congratulations to all three of you and the grandmas and grandpas too.
Post a Comment