Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pregnancy update!

Now that the news is out I can give you all the details and answer all your questions! My due date is September 24th, so that puts me at 17 1/2 weeks. (The picture was taken at 17 weeks) I will be 18 weeks on Friday. I have started feeling the baby move around a lot! It's so fun! Besides being a little more tired and hungry all the time, I have been feeling really good! There were a few weeks in the beginning where I was miserable and laid on the couch most of the day. Luckily Aiden didn't seem to mind, in fact he enjoyed having me right there while he played. It has been super difficult not to tell anyone. We finally told our families at Easter and have been telling everyone else since then. I have my ultrasound in 2 weeks from today to find out what we are having! Yay I'm so excited!! Hopefully the baby will cooperate! So do you have any guesses? Will we have a boy or a girl?

7 comments:

Em and Ms said...

I can't believe you waited so long to announce it! I'd have blabbed long before now. So exciting your ultrasound is so soon though!

Dani W said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! You cant tell at all you are prego in that picture either (but I am not one to say anything either, I didnt show hardly at all until maybe 21 weeks) I vote girl! I think you guys would make a super adorable girl and I cant wait to find out what you are having!! YAY!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

yippie! Congrats! I hope everything continues to go GREAT for you all! I hope you are having a GIRL!!!!! Bows here we come :)

Anna said...

Ok first of Congrats!! That is so exciting! 2nd Um you are so TINY! I cant believe you are almost 18 weeks. I am so jealous! I hope its a girl just so you can have one of each!!

Jen said...

I agree with the others..you don't look pregnant at all...can't wait to find out what it is!

Meagan said...

Wow. The jealousy is huge that you are still so tiny. I had a belly long before 17 1/2 weeks. Also, you kept that quiet for a long time! I feel like I haven't seen you forever. We need to do something soon!

Kelsey said...

I'm going to guess based off the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar and say a boy. Although I would love to see you have a girl! I think it would be fun to have two boys close together though.