
The kids all love him and can't get enough of him! Their family is just adorable! We have been having lots of fun in Washington. I'll post more picture later of our trip, but I wanted to get some pictures up so my parents could enjoy their new grandson. 






6 comments:
Glad you are having fun babe! Seriously though, I am ready for you and Aiden to come home!
Cutie! You are so lucky to spend such quality time with family and be of help.
Aww! He's so adorable! And already got a little chub--so cute. I'm sure your mom is sad she can't be there, but glad you are there to help out.
Congrats to Jana! Glad that you were able to go up to Tricities. Too bad we just missed each other! I was up for Steph and Eldon's Easter egg Hunt, and I got to visit with most of your siblings and family. Glad you had fun! But I bet your hubby is glad to have you home. Will you guys be going to the reunion??
Aren't they all so cute??? You are a good sister Melissa, it was nice of Bryan to share you.
That's great you can be there, I'm sure Jana is loving it. He is such a beautiful baby.
Post a Comment