Monday, September 28, 2009

Doctor Appointment


Well I had a doctors appointment today. The baby has turned!! Yeah! I am so happy! And I have dialated to almost a 2. Progress is being made. I have had contractions on and off all weekend. It is exhausting not only physically but emotionally too! I keep thinking that it's going to progress into the real thing, but then they stop. I have decided that he will come when he is ready and I need to stop worrying about it so much. I'm trying to just keep busy and occupy my time so I don't think about it. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and support! I appreciate it!

7 comments:

Em and Ms said...

I'm so glad he turned! It's hard those last few days of pregnancy--they seem to last forever! Hang in there. He'll be here before you know it and then you'll have a sweet new baby to cuddle.

Cindy said...

Right On baby boy for turning! Now you just have to come out. Don't take too long.... your mommy wants to hold you in her loving arms! what a lucky boy to be born into your family and to have the mom you do, now be nice to her and COME OUT!!!

Kelsey said...

Yeah! Good to hear that he's getting ready to come out. Hope all goes well. Can't wait to see him!

Meagan said...

You look amazing for being overdue. I am so glad the baby turned for you. Hang in there!

sarah e. said...

I was a week late with Maggie and I know for me every day past my due date felt like forever. Keep hanging in there!

P.S. You look so pretty. :)

Laura said...

I'm so glad to hear the baby turned. Now you only have the overdue thing to stress about :) You look great though I totally understand you're DONE though. I responded back to you on my blog. You must be going crazy from all those hormones!! Keep me posted. Do you need anything??

Cindy said...

any baby yet???