Saturday, October 3, 2009

Are you kidding?

I had another doctor appointment yesterday. And unfortunately the baby has turned back and I am no longer dialated at all!! What! How is that even possible? I only sleep on my left side and I'm on my feet almost all day. How did that baby move? I was really hoping to not have to be induced, but my doctor wants to get things going next week if nothing happens. Oh frustrating! He's just a stubborn little one. Hopefully he'll decide to come soon!

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

AHH, how frustrating!! He must like his little home. Good luck, I hope he comes soon!

Em and Ms said...

That is frustrating! It's no fun at all being overdue, I know. I'm surprised they're waiting so long to induce you. Kinda reminds me of my friend--she's been seeing a high risk doctor her whole pregnancy for short cervix. Now, when the baby can come, her cervix suddenly lengthened. I hope he gets here soon!