Monday, October 5, 2009
Austin Everett Rowe
He's here!!! Austin was born this morning at 2:04am. He was 7lbs. 13oz. and 20 inches long. Both Melissa and Austin are doing great. I'll leave all the details of the labor to Melissa...I just want to add that she was absolutely amazing. There is no way I could have done that. Here are some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
YAY!! Congrats!! He looks so cute and I can't wait to see him in person!
Congratulations! I'm so glad you shared pictures so quickly. He's so cute and already has a chubby tummy--love it! So glad everything went well and that he's finally here!
Congrats! I am so in awe! Claire was born 6 days late.. but 9 days wow! I am glad everything worked out!
I can't tell how much he looks like Aiden. I will have to get out the old photos at home and compare. Congrats you guys! Love you!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys and I hope your recovery goes well!
Congratulations! So glad he's finally here safe and sound.
Boys are fun:) Enjoy.
congrats! I'm glad everything went well, and that he's finally here! He's beautiful.
Congrats! He's adorable! I love the name Austin. :) Everett is an adorable middle name as well.
Congrats! I can't believe he came out of her tiny tummy. He's such a cutie.
oh yay! he came! congrats! i can't wait to hear about all the details.
Congratulations! I've been wondering if he had come. He is one handsome little boy!
YAY! Good Job Melissa! Can't wait to hear all the details! CONGRATS!!!
Oh, so sweet! Come visit so I can snuggle a cute baby! I hope all is well and recovery is fast! Congrats to your family's adorable addition!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Can't believe you have posted pics already! He is so adorable! Love you guys!
congrats!!! He is big one as far as I am concerned,kai was only 6.6 and I thought that was big, good job melissa he is PERFECT!!! Aiden is going to be such a good big brother. Take it easy!!! love ya!
Congratulations!! He's adorable! I'm glad that everything went well!
Sarah sent me your blog address - I didn't know you had one! It's so fun to see that sweet baby and to hear that everything went so well. You're fabulous! Can't wait to meet Austin. Let us know what we can do for you.
congrats melissa! he is beautiful!!
Congratulations! What a cutie... can't wait to meet him! Hope you're recovering well!
Post a Comment