Melissa, Congratulations, we are so happy that the 2 of you are very healthy and doing well. Me and Lance are sitting here looking over these pictures and can't believe how much he looks like Michael when he was a newborn! I guess they are cousins. :)
So cute!! I have never seen so many pictures of the older brother/sister smiling so big and SO much! Aiden is such a sweet little boy! I can't wait to meet you new little guy.
8 comments:
Melissa- you have two very beautiful boys!! Congrats! you are a wonderful mother! They are two very lucky boys.
Adorable. I love the chick magnet shirt. Your boys are definetly that! :)
Melissa, Congratulations, we are so happy that the 2 of you are very healthy and doing well. Me and Lance are sitting here looking over these pictures and can't believe how much he looks like Michael when he was a newborn! I guess they are cousins. :)
he is so cute melissa. Congrats! Sorry we aren't there in CA to see him. We are looking forward to our 3rd girl next March.
Congratulations on your adorable new bundle of BOY. :) What a beautiful family. So happy for you guys.
What a cute baby! We're excited to meet him!
Congratulations from us. Good luck with everything those first couple of weeks are tough. He's a cutie!
So cute!! I have never seen so many pictures of the older brother/sister smiling so big and SO much! Aiden is such a sweet little boy! I can't wait to meet you new little guy.
Post a Comment