Sunday, October 9, 2011

He's Here!!!

Garrett Nolan Rowe
born October 3rd at 7:23am
weighing 8 pounds 5 ounces
21 inches long
details will come later in the mean time here are some pictures to enjoy!












And last of all Happy Birthday to this amazing guy! I could not have done it without him! Bryan has been taking great care of the boys and I! We are so blessed to have such a great husband and father! We love you!!!

11 comments:

Em and Ms said...

I'm so happy you posted pictures! Congratulations! It's so great to hear that your family is growing and doing well. You look as beautiful as ever, Melissa, and you sure know how to make adorable boys!

Julianne said...

Congrats, Melissa! He looks like one adorable little chub of a baby, and you guys look so happy. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! He looks just like his brothers already! I can't believe how much alike they all are. You guys must be using the same mold to make those cute boys out of.

You look terrific too, but that's no surprise. You always look amazing!

Riggs Familia said...

Garrett looks like he fits right in! What a cutie. Congratulations! I wanna hear details :)

Laura said...

Yay!!! Congrats Rowe family! He looks beautiful and holy moly! Those other boys are really growing up! It seriously feels just like a few months ago when you just had the last baby (who's not a baby anymore!)

The Robinson's said...

Congrats to the Rowe Family!!

Its amazing how much Garrett does look like his brothers already. He sure is adorable!

You look fantastic! Congrats again!

Take care.

Michelle said...

love all the pictures- thank you! The pic w/ the 2 older boys smiling, they look almost like twins there :-)
Garrett is adorable! So can not wait to meet him!

Sarah M said...

Great work on another beautiful boy! Congratulations to you all! I need to call you....

Courtni said...

congratulations, you guys! he is adorable! love his perfect little features. how fun to have a house full of little boys running around!

Afton said...

You're the prettiest woman who just gave birth! Congrats!

Best SEO services said...

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Business SEO Services