My friend Beth Jeppson http://www.photographyinlight.com/ gave me a photo shoot for Garrett when he was born! I was so excited! I love newborn photos! She did an amazing job! Thanks Beth!!
Oh my goodness, how cute are those! Love them! What a cute little guy, and I like the name you ended up picking too. As far as me, Im not due until the 20th, but being induced on Monday the 14th- if I don't go before then. I'm excited to snuggle another baby- but not for what I have to do to get there!
5 comments:
He is so adorable! I love picture #5, just so perfect. Congrats!
So precious! Love them. :)
He is adorable. I love newborn pictures too. They don't stay like that for long!
Oh my goodness, how cute are those! Love them! What a cute little guy, and I like the name you ended up picking too. As far as me, Im not due until the 20th, but being induced on Monday the 14th- if I don't go before then. I'm excited to snuggle another baby- but not for what I have to do to get there!
oh my gosh, those pictures are amazing!! I want to be friends with Beth! I absolutely love that first one... adorable!!
Post a Comment