I know you probably all get tired of my posts of Aiden but I have to show him off for Grandma and Grandpa who are in Renesselar, Indian on a mission. So here ya go Grandma and Grandpa... enjoy! (And anyone else who would like to watch you are more than welcome) Oh and just to make it clear, Aiden is not walking on his own just with his toy car and along furniture.
This is Aiden being overly excited and a little crazy as he plays with his ball!
Just playing and talking to Nana's bear.
My little dare devil standing without holding on!
3 comments:
Love the videos of Aiden. He is really into that ball isn't he? So cute!
I love the video of him talking to the bear! Melissa, he really is just such a cute kid!
I love hearing about Aiden and seeing the pictures and video of him. It makes me feel like I'm part of your lives. He is just so cute and growing up so fast! I can't believe that kid! It won't be long at all before he's walking alone.
Post a Comment