Tuesday, July 15, 2008

They're Finished!


The Relief Society president in our ward asked me to make something for all the sisters in the ward for their birthday. Today I finally finished putting the last 178th package together!! Thanks to my husband, mother-in-law, sister-in-law Cindy, and Aunt Kay for all your help!

8 comments:

Jan said...

Wow Melissa. That looks so great and creative. I can't believe you conquered that alone and take care of a child. Hello. You are just like your mother huh.

Glad that it is over for you though. Have a great day.

Em and Ms said...

Whoa, good job! I don't know if I'd have the energy :) You always were so cute and creative. That picture of Aiden in the tub is just adorable.

Kelsey said...

This reminds me when we made our wedding announcements. It feels good to be done right? Wow!

Riggs Familia said...

cute. cute.
quite the project!
handsome bud in the tub!

Walker Family said...

Melissa. . you are amazing! Your RS president needs to thank you a million times for doing that!

Cindy said...

I bet your glad that's done! Good job!

Caroline said...

It is good to see some people take their callings seriously... That is quite the project! Good work. I heard Jack and Aiden were best little buddies in CA. I wish I was there!!

Elizabeth C said...

Wow you ARE AMAZING!