Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Book Babies
Aiden and I went to Book Babies at the library this week. It was so much fun! We sang songs, read stories, did little hand jives, and played with the other babies and moms there. I would highly recommend going for all you moms out there with little ones. Just check your local library to see if they have any programs like this. Most of the time they are free and are a lot of fun. This class was for babies 1 and younger, but there was also a class for toddlers and even older kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun I'll have to check it out.
That's fun! I wish they had a program for the really young ones at our library. They just have it for two and up here.
It's fun to see pictures of your little guy! He is getting so big! I'll have to come visit you guys next time I'm down in Provo.
Post a Comment