Monday, July 6, 2009

Father's DAY!

I am so behind in my blogging! So bear with me while I try to play catch up! Father's Day weekend we decided to go to The Bass Shop in Manteca. Aiden loved seeing all the animals, waterfalls, the huge fish, driving the boats and the fourwheelers, etc. It's a really fun place! You walk inside and you feel like you are in the wilderness. Aiden loved it! While we were there we bought some of their yummy fudge and took it to my father-in-law for Father's Day. It was fun to surprise them. They had no idea we were coming. Bryan spent the afternoon helping his dad work on their house and Aiden and I played with Nana. After dinner we drove back home.

On Father's Day Aiden and I made Bryan breakfast then went to church.

After church we got together with some friends for a Father's Day BBQ. We had a great time and the food was delicious! Bryan also got a framed photo of Aiden to put on his desk at work. I had Aiden's 18 month pictures done without telling him, so he was super surprised. All in all we had a great weekend! I have the best husband in the world! He is such a great dad! Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

18 month pictures??? Why haven't I seen these???