

I was tired of our plain plastic shower curtain but I didn't want to pay the price to buy a new one. I found this white fabric for $1.50 a yard and added this striped fabric I already had to the bottom. I wish now I would have done a plain blue fabric on the bottom, but I still really like it!
I saw this Amy Butler Birdie Sling on Brooke's blog and thought it was so cute, I just had to make one for my sister-in-law! I went to the store looking for a pattern only to discover it cost $13! I just couldn't get myself to pay that much. So after doing some looking online I found this great photo tutorial and a list of all the supplies. So this is the finished product. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Now I just need to make one for myself!
5 comments:
Those both look really good!
So cute Melissa! You are so talented. You'll have to post the link to the tutorial you found.
Love them both, I love the stripes on bottom! I want the link to the tutorial too!
PS we are in CA for 3 weeks, I know we missed you at church sunday but are you still in town? it would be fun to play you guys could come over and swim.
They're both super cute. I've been wanting to make one of those bags too. Thanks for posting the tutorial before I purchased the pattern!
Those bags are a hit here in Denver. I think I've made three already! So cute. Love the fabric.
Post a Comment