Once we got back from Christmas break I decided it was time to make Aiden's birth announcement. I was going to scrap book the announcements and make them using cute paper and stamps but I decided that would take too long, so I made them on the computer instead. We don't have a photo shop program so I made them using Powerpoint. I created the slide and then saved it as a picture and then had them printed. I had so much fun making them that I couldn't stop with one. I ended up making four and then picked the one I liked the best to send out to family and friends. Here are the three that I didn't use. Everyone should have theirs by now. If you didn't get one please let me know and I'll send you one. There are a few of you that I am still working on getting addresses for. So hopefully you'll have yours soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment