The next few weeks we were busy finishing our classes and taking care of Aiden. When my parents got back to Washington they discovered their mission call in the mail. They got called to the Chicago South Mission and were to go into the MTC December 31st! That was only 4 weeks away and right during Christmas vacation. Luckily Bryan and I were able to take all of our finals the last week of class before finals week, and go home a few days early to spend some extra time with my parents before they had to leave. We spent two weeks in Washington with my family, and another week in California with Bryan’s family. I already posted some pictures of Christmas earlier, so I'm not going to post anymore. I am trying to catch up on everything that has happened over the last couple months so bare with me. My parents had a lot to do in a short amount of time. We helped them clean out their house and get everything packed and ready to go. They spent a week at the MTC and then headed to Chicago. Luckily we live in Provo so they stopped by before they left.


No comments:
Post a Comment