Sorry these pictures are kind of out of order and I can't figure out how to change them around. Anyway here is my parents with us and Aiden on Aiden's blessing day. My sister Teresa and her family, my parents, Bryan's parents and sister Jennifer, Jared and Cindy, Jason and Caroline, and my cousins Alyssa and Josh all came for the blessing.
Grandma and Grandpa Monson with Aiden. Aiden was not too happy at this point.
Bryan’s parents and sister Jennifer came to Utah for the Thanksgiving holiday. It was so fun to have them here.
Jen made this beautiful blanket for Aiden. I love it!
On the Sunday after Thanksgiving Aiden received his baby blessing. Bryan gave him a beautiful blessing. We are so blest to have such a special little boy. Aiden didn’t make one peep during the entire blessing. He just slept the entire time. I was so glad. Thank you to everyone who made the sacrifice to come. We really appreciated having family and friends there.
I am waiting on an email with some more pictures from Aiden's blessing, when I get it I will post them.
1 comment:
Very cute! I love the pictures when he was little. You have some great ones. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment