
So much has happened to us in the last couple of months that I decided I would start over and catch everyone up on the details that have transpired. The biggest event that has happened of course is the birth of our son. Aiden Eric Rowe was born on November 3, 2007 at 6:21pm at the Utah Valley Hospital in Provo, 12 days before his due date. It was my third time at the hospital. I was sent to Labor and Delivery on October 24th when the nurse thought that my water broke. She was almost certain I would be induced that day. After doing a couple tests at the hospital they said I could go home. We were very relieved. That weekend my friends Janine Adamson and Jennifer Twyman gave me a baby shower. Thanks to everyone who came! We had a ton of fun. Janine and Jennifer did such a great job!
1 comment:
Melissa, I love your blog! I was always asking Ryan details about little Aiden, and of course he had no idea, so it's nice to hear about it all! Anyway, I really wish I could have made it to the Baby Shower. Next baby, I'll be there for sure!!!
Post a Comment