Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day...

... or late Valentines Day I should say. Bryan and I finally celebrated Valentines day over the weekend. Feburary 14th was kind of a busy day for us so we postponed it. Bryan spent most of the day at school in class and then had to take a midterm that afternoon. After he got home we left for California where we spent the weekend with Bryan's family, helping my inlaws move. So on Friday night we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Red Robin, to celebrate. (not the most romantic place, but sure does taste good!)

my two favorite guys! aren't they cute!

Aiden fell asleep during dinner. He was so tired!

2 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Mmm, we love Red Robin too. I think Matt's had every burger on their menu. We just went there Saturday night too! Have you signed up for their birthday club? Free burger!

Walker Family said...

Melissa your hair is so long and gorgeous! I remeber going to red robing a lot in high school and just eating their bottomless fires until we were sick!