
1. Aiden was born 12 days early. It was my third time going to the hospital... I guess that the third time is the charm because that's when he was finally born!
2. Aiden rolled over at only 6 weeks old! He was really mad and was arching his back and flailing his arms, so he had no idea what he was doing.
3. Aiden loves to sit up and stand. If he is lying down at all he trys to do sit ups, and when he is sitting he pushes his legs out so he can stand. He has to be up and out so he can see everything that is going on.
4. Aiden loves it when his dad sings and reads stories to him. He tries to sing and talk along with his dad. It's really cute!
5. Movement always seems to put Aiden asleep. Anytime we go for walks, Aiden falls asleep in the stroller, and anytime we are in the car he falls asleep in his carseat.
6. Aiden has become a huge fan of his bath time. As a newborn he hated it, now he absolutely loves it! He kicks and plays and splashes water all over mom! Which is easy to do because we do not currently have a bath tub and so we fill the bottom of the shower which is not very deep.
7. Aiden had a lot of dark hair when he was born. Now he has lost quite a bit of it, and has extremely blonde hair coming in.
8. Aiden loves to be talked and sung to. He laughs when you play peek a boo with him. He is a smiley happy boy (most of the time :)
We are so happy and blessed to have Aiden as part of our family. He is such a sweet and special little boy! We love him so much!
I tag Jack, Madelyn, and Brooklyn
2 comments:
It is so good to get to know your little guy since I have never gotten to meet him!! thanks for sharing!! he is such a doll!! He totally looks like a Monson!!
What a handsome little man!! I love these pictures of him! I hope you guys come to the family reunion this year, so I can see him in real life! :)
Post a Comment