Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged by Meghan - All About My Husband


What is his name? Bryan Redford Rowe

How long have you been married? It will be 4 years on June 26th!!

How long did you date? 5 months including engagement... I know it was really fast! That's what happens at BYU! :) We just knew it was right!

How old is he? 25

Who eats more? If it's chocolate... I do! If it's steak, ribs, or any kind of meat for that matter he does!

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is smarter? probably him, he is so smart and remembers everything! When it comes to music and sewing I probably know more.
Who does the laundry? We both do. Lately it's been me because Bryan is so busy with school now.

Who does the dishes? We take turns or do them together sometimes. He's a great helper around the house!

Who pays the bills? Bryan

Who cooks dinner? I do. Bryan can make a mean breakfast though, and will sometimes make tacos or tatertot casserole for dinner if I am busy.

Who drives when you are together? Bryan does.

Who is more stubborn? I say Bryan is, but he says I am... so I guess we can both be stubborn about certain things.

Whose parents do you see the most? Bryans because we have spent the last 3 summers in California working.

Who proposed? He did.

Who has more friends? It's probably pretty equal.

Who has more siblings? I do. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. Bryan has 2 brothers and 1 sister.

Who wears the pants in the family? We both do. Bryan is good at taking care of his family and is great at making sure we have scripture study, family prayer and family home evening. I love that about him!

Bryan is such a great husband and father!! He works incredibly hard in everything he does. He is so smart, and so talented, a great speaker, quite the handy man (he has remodeled our house and it looks great!) awesome athlete, straight A student, so handsome :) , so caring about others, an awesome missionary... Okay I'll stop bragging. Anyway I love him so much and I just think he is the greatest!!
I tag Elizabeth, Diana, and Stephenie.

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

It is good to get to know your husband too!

Elizabeth C said...

This was very interesting to read about Bryan to get to know him a bit more. That is a really cute picture of you two, is that a casino?? ;)