Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Official...

I'm finally done with school!! After 4 1/2 years of hard work and many late nights, I am finally done!! Don't get me wrong, I love school. I love learning and growing. I feel like the education I have recieved will help me the rest of my life. Student teaching was an awesome experience and my music minor classes really helped me to strengthen and develop my talents. But it is so nice to be done! I was pretty much finished with everything by the end of last semester except for this one independent study course that I started a year ago when we were in San Jose. I know you would have thought I would have had it done before now, which most of it was except for the last lesson and the final. Anyway I finally buckeled down and took the final last Tuesday and I did well enough to pass the class. Hooray, I'm finished!

8 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Congrats! I'm sure that's a huge relief to officially be done! It's a great feeling. Are you both going to walk in April? When will you move to San Jose?

Meagan said...

Congratulations! It feels so good doesn't it? Now you will have time for all kinds of fun things like crafts, and reading, and...diapers, and feedings, and wiping noses! Well, at least you'll have a little more time.

Walker Family said...

Way to go! It's great to get school out of the way!

Walker Family said...

Thanks for telling me about the Gripe Water! It really is great!!

The Mothership said...

Hi Melissa! Your family is so cute! And aren't little boys fun? I found your blog through Lyza's.

Congrats on finishing school. That is such a relief to be finally done so you can concentrate on your little man! (and your big one!)

Nicole (gibbons) martinsen

Meghan said...

Melissa... I found your blog through Lyza's!! Your little guy is getting so big! He is adorable! Well I was so glad to see you at Christmas! You will never know what a blessing it was for me to have you on that flight with me!! Well I hope everything is going well with you! Congrats on school! I am going to add you to my friends list so we can keep in touch!
Meghan (Gray) Robles

Diana said...

YAY! What an exciting day. I remember the distinct feeling of a weight lifting off of my shoulders when I walked across that stage. Thanks goodness it's all over!

Elizabeth C said...

CONGRATS!!! WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!