Friday, July 18, 2008

Walking!



I bought Aiden this push car toy for a great deal at Once Upon a Child. He is starting to push it around, and loves it when dad gives him a ride on it.

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

Look at him go! Go Aiden Go Aiden it's your birthday ... soon.

Em and Ms said...

Whoa, he's just ahead of the game! He's doing so good! How fun.

Carlos said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already walking! He looks good too!

The Mothership said...

how fun to see him walking.

The blog template is from Leelou Blogs. I'm glad you like it. I'm always nervous about changing my background. There's a link to her website on my blog. They are all free(!!) and some very cute ones. And it only took my 5 minutes, TOPS. Very Very easy. There were a few things on my sidebar deleted, but all my links stayed. Some of the templates are old and will delete everything, so just make sure you use on of the updated ones. Good luck!

Walker Family said...

So cute melissa! He is going to be walking on his own in no time!

Caroline said...

Wow!! I can't believe it. He is growing up so fast! That is so fun!!