Well I guess technically that's not true. He did go when we were here for Bryan's internship over a year ago. I was pregnant with him, but that doesn't count. Last week he got to go for real! Bryan got free tickets from his boss at work! Yippee! I was a little worried how Aiden would do because last time we went to a big game he cried everytime the crowd cheered. I decided he would probably enjoy it more now that he is a little older. So we went and sure enough he loved it!! He had so much fun looking at all the people, looking at all the lights, playing with the baby in front of us, cheering with dad and dancing to the music. We had a great time! We hope we can go again sometime.

2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. It's always nice when you get free tickets to things. Melissa--did you recently chop your hair off? It looks great!
How fun! Can't beat free! I bet you were able to enjoy it even more because of that. :) Also, I love the pictures of Aiden pointing in the next post. So cute!
Post a Comment