By 10 months Aiden...
got his top two teeth
waved bye bye (I'm still trying to get this on video, whenever I get the camera out he stops and cheeses it for the camera)
stood up on his own from the ground and stood without holding on (this isn't a great video, he can actually do a lot better than this)
said nana, mama, dada, baba, mor (when he wants more) and banana - Bryan thinks this last one was just a coincidence but I don't think so. I was getting a banana off the fridge and he saw it and got really excited and said "ba na na" I really think he said it and knew what it meant!
The other thing he does now that is really cute is he does the popcorn popping actions to The Popcorn song. I'm still trying to get it on video.





8 comments:
He gets cuter and cuter. Ten months. Wow. Love his smile so much.
Whoa, what a talented little boy you have there! And cute, definitely cute. How fun to see him learn new things. I can definitely relate to the camera thing. Madelyn will be doing something cute and then stop and cheese it when she sees the camera. It's cute, but sometimes frustrating :)
Wow such a smart little man! I bet he'll be walking way before his first birthday!
I can't believe how fast time flies!!! Your little boy is getting so big. He is a cutie and growing every day.
He is so stink'n cute!!! Kai is doing a lot of the same stuff and it is soo much fun to be right there with them. I love elmer so much for letting me stay home with him. Kai wants to walk now and almost is and i am so not ready for it. Are you?
It is so fun when they learn to point! I love it :)
What a lil stud. Yup, he'll sure be walking soon!
What a cute little blondie!! Such fun pictures! He is already walking? What an active little man!!
Yes Melissa! We should definitely go shopping or something this week! Let me know when you have some time. I am pretty open, just doing random things all week!
Post a Comment