I love that you are so creative and now I get to benefit from it! We should definitely make Hooter Hiders, I would love that! I am busy tomorrow but lets do something Monday, if you can. By the way I don't have your number, do you wanna email me so you don't have to give me your number for everyone to see? My email is dianaholt@gmail.com
I've also done this with decorated brown wrapping paper from the Dollar Tree. You can buy rolls of it to wrap packages in for the mail, but I also use it to wrap household storage items like you!
7 comments:
That is such a great idea! I have a few places where I need something like this. I'll definetly have to give this a try.
How cute! Great idea, thanks :)
Good Job Melissa! These are way cute and so functional.
totally cute! Im totally stealing the Idea!
Oh melissa, you are simply amazing. .creativity come very natural to you. Awesome awesome work.
I love that you are so creative and now I get to benefit from it! We should definitely make Hooter Hiders, I would love that! I am busy tomorrow but lets do something Monday, if you can. By the way I don't have your number, do you wanna email me so you don't have to give me your number for everyone to see? My email is dianaholt@gmail.com
I've also done this with decorated brown wrapping paper from the Dollar Tree. You can buy rolls of it to wrap packages in for the mail, but I also use it to wrap household storage items like you!
Post a Comment