We had such a fun weekend! Aunt Jen came to visit! She came on Friday night. We ate homemade pizza, we played with Aiden, put him to bed, watched a movie, had brownies and ice cream then stayed up after midnight talking.


Then Saturday morning we ate French Toast for breakfast. We got ready and headed to Babies R Us. We currently only have a Jogging Stroller so we bought a cheap umbrella stroller and then headed to the Mall. We didn't really buy anything but it was fun to walk around and see all the cute stuff. We went in Pottery Barn Kids. Aunt Jen found this cute lion on sale that she bought for Aiden.

He loves it!

After that we went to lunch at Chevy's. Yum yum! It was so good! We especially loved the fresh made tortillas! After that we went home and visited some more before she had to leave to go back home. We had such a great time and can't wait to have her come again!


Thanks Jen for the great time!
6 comments:
How fun to have a visitor!
Maybe someday we will...when we're not in Colorado :) How are your padres doin? That's a bummer you didn't have much of a say in the costume. I would be grumpy. But I'm picky! Yup, that just means you'll have extra creative juice next year! Hope things are well. Take care
I actually don't mind. The bee costume is really cute and I'm glad I don't have to worry about making one this year, especially since we are going Indiana to see my parents! Yea I'm so excited! Oh and you should definitly come visit! That would be so fun!!
lucky you aiden, kai lives tooo far for anyone to come see us! You sure are getting big and super cute!
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big Aiden is getting!
Melissa your family is just super cute! It is always fun to have visitors!
Jen must be Bryan's sister huh? Looks like you guys had a blast with her! That is so much fun!
Post a Comment