Thursday, October 16, 2008

11 Months Old!

Aiden turned 11 months on October 3rd! I know I'm a little behind. But I decided better now than never! So here he is!


8 comments:

Jan said...

He is so cute.

Em and Ms said...

So cute! I love the one of him clapping. He has big hands! Only a few more weeks until the big birthday!

Kelsey said...

Adorable. I love the black and white. He's such a ham. I mean that in the sweetest way possible!

Carlos said...

I can't believe how big he is! It seems like he was just born! Hey, we've gone private on our blog so send me an email and I'll send you an invite janesepo@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

are you ready for the big ONE??? i am not. cute boy, is he walking yet, he sure looks like he could be!

Walker Family said...

So cute, melissa! He has such a sweet fun personality! Are you going home for christmas ?

Elizabeth C said...

Cute pictures! What an adorable little man!

Caroline said...

Love the pictures!! He is getting so big! I love all the birthday ones with Aiden and his little friend. They look so cute playing together. oh I need your new address, can you e-mail it to me?