Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am way behind on blogging! There has just been a lot going on. First off Conference was amazing! We went to my in-laws for General Conference weekend and had a great time as always. It was great to be with family and to listen to the awesome sessions of conference. I don't know why but I felt like this conference was especially good! Maybe it's because of everything that is happening in the world right now with the economy and the election. I just felt reassured and hopeful again. I loved Elder Uchdorf's talk on hope and President Monson's talk on Enjoying the Journey. There were just so many good talks!! Which one's were your favorite? I can't wait to get the Conference Ensign and reread them all! While we were there we went out to The Place (the house Bryan's parents are building) It was exciting to see the progress that has been made!









We also went and saw Grandma. She's still as sweet as ever!












Bryan got to celebrate his birthday with his family. His mom fixed him steak and potatoes, garlic bread, salad, fresh fruit... mmm it was delicious!









And of course the little boys had a great time playing together!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

Look how big Aiden is! Looks like you guys have been having fun!