Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bryan's birthday

For Bryan's birthday Aiden and I surprised him and showed up at work to take him out for lunch. We ate at this great place just a couple blocks from his office. After lunch Aiden and I went and saw where Bryan worked and met several of his coworkers. That night we invited some friends to play minature golf. This was a lot of fun! THanks everyone for coming! The birthday boy won! He says we let him win because it was his birthday, but it's really not true! I mean come on look at that great form! :)

After playing 18 holes and chasing Aiden and Brooklyn around (they had a great time checking out all the holes, climbing up the hills, grabbing the balls, checking out all the cool little buildings, etc.) we ate cupcakes in the parking lot!














After that we headed home and put Aiden to bed.
Bryan then got to open his presents. He got a nice wallet, some dress shirts, and a NFL computer game. I got some amazing steals! I would say he had a very happy birthday!




2 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Happy late Birthday Bryan! Looks like you guys definitely had fun!

Walker Family said...

what a fun birthday! You are too cute melissa! You always know how to have a good time!