Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Aiden loves...

keys! Anytime we go anywhere he knows we have to have the keys. He says "keys key, bye bye, keys," and points up on the desk. He knows where they are! Here he's trying to open the door with them.

climbing and standing on everything! He scares me to death sometimes! This little boy has no fear! You think he would learn from all the bumps and bruises he's recieved!


to vaccuum and sweep the floor! He's a great little helper around the house!


his binki and blanket that Aunt Jen made for him. He has several blankets but this is the one he loves the best! Bed time is the only time he gets his binki and the only time that he loves to snuggle and be rocked. I love our snuggle time because it doesn't happen very often! He is just too busy!



building block towers with dad! Actually he loves Bryan to build them and then he knocks them over!



playing with his golf club.



picking up sticks.


the computer! If anyone is on the computer he thinks he needs to be on it too! He could care less about the t.v. but this kid loves the computer! This is why I only use the computer during his naps!


he also loves going for walks, running around on the grass, playing in the sand, going down and walking up slides, eating pretty much anything, swimming in the bath tub, playing with friends, going to the library, going to the store, going to the park, actually going anywhere, reading books, talking, dancing to music, playing ball, drinking milk, coloring, eating with utensils, taking the lids off everything and putting them back on (pens, lotion, markers) hiding in small dark places (closet, in the hamper, under his crib, in the corner, under the desk, under the end table, in the toy basket) singing and doing the actions to songs (especially Popcorn Popping, I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home, 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on The Bed, The Wise Man and The Foolish Man and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes), waving bye bye and blowing kisses, asking for more, playing ball and just having fun! This kid is learning and doing so much right now! It's so fun to see him learn and grow! I love you Aiden!

4 comments:

Em and Ms said...

What a smart boy! And he keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Kyna said...

Fun! He's growing so much! And in response to your comment on my blog, when I got my call to Italy everyone was excited that I would get to eat all of this great food. I was bummed, I hated pasta of every type. Now, I love it though and even have a machine to make it at home!

Walker Family said...

I love this post! I am convinced that Liam and Aiden would be best buddies sweeping the floor together. He is just a darling! I love his sweet little face and his perfect smiles. He is just a happy boy!! You are a good momma, melissa!

Caroline said...

What a fun video!! I love how he moves his hands up and down like he can't decide where to destroy it first!! I noticed that Aiden is really good at taking pictures. He actually looks at the camera and has a genuine smile. That is so cute!