Aiden has really started talking a lot lately! He does really well at letting us know what he wants. Here are some of the words he likes to say...bye bye, hello, yeah, thank you (sounds more like thank thee), momma, daddy, cracker, tractor (sounds pretty close to cracker) apple, banana, bread, diaper, dog, choo choo, moo, boo, bear,
blocks, ball, bat, moon(noon), stick, duck, up, down, milk(nilk), cookie, fork, orange(he calls them "new new"I don't know where he got that!)
avocado (ca do), shoe, amen, Jesus, beam(in the Sunbeam song), water, car, color, uh oh, night night, binki, kiwi (kiki), stinky, cookie, flower,
happy, baby, cheese, chicken, book (one of his favorite things lately, he would be happy to read I'll day if I let him), read, nose, eye, head, teeth(says when it's time to brush his teeth) and bite (he'll say this anytime he wants a bite of your food).
Today he got a book and came over to me and said, "book, read, up" He wanted up on my lap so I could read him the book. Yesterday he went to the kitchen and did fish lips and then said "cracker". At first I wasn't sure what he wanted and then I realized he wanted Gold Fish Crackers! It was hilarious! He figured out how to tell me what he wanted, and it was so cute!
5 comments:
Isn't it so fun to see them talking so much and learning new words everyday? I am amazed by how quickly these kids pick up words, Michael is the same way.
It was so fun to hear him talk on Sunday through the webcam!
What a smart little boy! he has a great momma to help him with all those words though! he is a darling in that sweater!
Wow! He's saying so many things! how cute.
I love that age!! He is so so cute!! I love his big smile, and I love hearing about all the things he is saying. Isn't it amazing how quick they learn??
Post a Comment