Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Valentines

We had a great Valentines Day. On Friday Aiden and I surprised Bryan and heartattacked the apartment. We put hearts all over the place and wrote little messages on them. Aiden also made him a book and we got him some See's chocolates! On Valentine's day we had a great pancake breakfast, Aiden and Bryan surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses, and we went to downtown Palo Alto to The Cheesecake Factory for an early dinner! I couldn't believe it, we only had to wait 10 minutes! Look at all the yummy cheesecake!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

So many to choose from, how do you pick the right one? Really, how can you go wrong? YUM!

Em and Ms said...

Mmm. Cheesecake Factory. Mmm.

Jen said...

I want a photo of the apartment.

Brianna said...

Looks like you had a great Valentine's Day! DId you see their is a catch to the surprise on my blog??!! :) It just makes it fun!
Oh...and I am excited I can post finally...I have tried but of course wasn't a blogger so couldn't. :)

Walker Family said...

What a good valentines day! We love the cheesecake factory! I love the blueberry white cocolate truffle! sooo good!