Oh these are so cute. I still haven't taken Michael in to take pics yet. I've been meaning to. You'll have to answer Melinda's question- where did you get them taken?
We got them taken at JCPennys. If you go make sure you take a coupon! That's the only way to go!! If you google JCpenny portrait coupons they will come up!
Melissa, I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog. I've just read your blog and have been catching up on what's been happening with your family. I can't believe that you have graduated from College. It seems that you should still be 18! :) Your baby is so cute. He's getting so big. It sounds like you are having fun with life after college before the "real job" begins.
So, so cute. I love the ones with the teddy bear. In the first one he looks like he's having a chat with an old friend. Our babies are growing up too fast!
Hey melissa! Long time no see... you look beautiful as you always did! I am so happy that you are married and have an adorable baby boy! Congrats on all of that. you will have to read my newest entry to get the inside scoop on my newest happenings. So where are you guys living now??? Oh I am so glad that I found your blog now.
13 comments:
I can't believe he's 6 months! He is adorable! I love the pictures with the little black booty!
Wow! Good pics! Where did you get them taken? I love the tongue one :) What a handsome 'lil guy!
Oh these are so cute. I still haven't taken Michael in to take pics yet. I've been meaning to. You'll have to answer Melinda's question- where did you get them taken?
We got them taken at JCPennys. If you go make sure you take a coupon! That's the only way to go!! If you google JCpenny portrait coupons they will come up!
I can't believe how old he is! He is so cute! I love the pictures. Are you guys enjoying Cali?
Melissa, I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog. I've just read your blog and have been catching up on what's been happening with your family. I can't believe that you have graduated from College. It seems that you should still be 18! :) Your baby is so cute. He's getting so big. It sounds like you are having fun with life after college before the "real job" begins.
Oh my goodness Melissa. He is adorable. I love the chunk. Those were some great shots. He looks so happy and content. Thanks for sharing.
So, so cute. I love the ones with the teddy bear. In the first one he looks like he's having a chat with an old friend. Our babies are growing up too fast!
Thanks!
How sweet... I love chubby babies!! He is adorable!!
Those are really cute!! Happy 6 months Aiden! We're taken Jack tomorrow to get his 1 year photos! Finally!
What an adorable little man!! Yes, we'll be at the family reunion. Hope to see you all there!
Hey melissa! Long time no see... you look beautiful as you always did! I am so happy that you are married and have an adorable baby boy! Congrats on all of that. you will have to read my newest entry to get the inside scoop on my newest happenings. So where are you guys living now??? Oh I am so glad that I found your blog now.
Danielle, once Lapp now Wolsey
:)
Post a Comment